Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Administrator
13,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We call it Ponies & Snakes and it's our 16th one we've put on. We've sold out every year due to a great group in our club. (BTW, first time I've ever done a video. I used my iPhone). Hope you enjoy.
Stan

·
Registered
4,145 Posts
Nice weather, trees, and mellow location. Looks like it was a good time for participants and spectators!

What is the mountain(s) with snow in the background at 3:46 in the video?

·
Administrator
13,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nice weather, trees, and mellow location. Looks like it was a good time for participants and spectators!

What is the mountain(s) with snow in the background at 3:46 in the video?
I didn't notice that but it's Mt. Diablo and that DEFINITELY wasn't snow. The temperature was about 90.
Stan

·
Registered
4,145 Posts
I didn't notice that but it's Mt. Diablo and that DEFINITELY wasn't snow. The temperature was about 90.
Stan
Maybe I'm spoiled by the trip to Colorado we just got back from a few days ago - there was still snow up in the Rockies :)

·
Registered
8,476 Posts
Stan:

Nice video!! Glad I had a chance to catch the show again this year. Good visiting with you, Chuck, Nelson, Vic, and others as well. Hope to see you again soon.

Regards, Jeff

·
Administrator
13,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Good seeing you too Jeff. Sorry it couldn't have been longer. They were paying me by the hour to co-chair it. LOL
Take care my friend.
Stan

1 - 7 of 7 Posts