Vintage Mustang Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!
  • May's Ride of the Month contest ended with a tie! Go to this thread to vote on the winner! VOTE HERE
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
White Elephant Guy
12,969 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have a generous donation from dustyrelics

dustyrelics said:
This auction is for one PAIR of 64-66 front turn signal lights. These have excellent chrome and perfect uncut pigtails with very nice lenses.

Bidding ends on Sunday March 2 at 10PM EST.

·
Registered
294 Posts
$35

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
Are these original equipment or repro???

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
They are not repro, just real nice originals.

·
Registered
1,990 Posts
I believe the 65-66 had amber lenses. To whoever wins the auction... If you want to trade the clear ones here for the original amber ones, I have a good pair and would pay for shipping.

BTW this appears to be a nice set, the wiring and chrome looks excellent. What a nice donation.

·
Registered
294 Posts
:pirate:

Thanks to dustyrelics for donating them. :thumbsup: They turned up just as I was about to order a set off ebay. I'd much rather have these.

Carlos - I've always toyed with the idea of using clear lenses/amber bulbs on the parking lights for a different look. If I install them and don't like the look, I'll let you know and we'll work out something on the lenses.

Bob - Hope this helps a little.

Everyone else - Thanks for falling asleep early or forgetting about the auction. :p

1 - 11 of 11 Posts