Vintage Mustang Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seems like we got quite a gorup of new Mustangers brewing here. A few have had theres, and a few on the way. [Mine due in a few weeks/forums/images/icons/smile.gif I can't wait!] who says we all spend all our time on our cars, and on the computer.

·
Registered
1,700 Posts
Glad I'm done.....5 is more than eniough (24, 22, 18, 3, 2).

·
Registered
3,220 Posts
Ditto /forums/images/icons/smile.gif Mine is through college and moving home is not an option...

·
Banned
5,578 Posts
Well, if you have to be doing SOMETHING other than web surfing or working on the 'stang, that seems a good one to me!

Steve, 18 weeks remaining until #2

·
Registered
2,476 Posts
My first daughter, Kim, 20 yrs. old, announced on the day we brought our 2nd daughter home (Brooke, 3 months old) that she's pregnant and due in December /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif.

Needless to say, I'll have a daughter and grandchild the same age!! /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif

Go figure . . . . (BTW, moving back home for Kim isn't an option, either!) /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

http://a4.cpimg.com/image/B2/C3/11100594-5d3c-00C80117-.jpg

Rick

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Mine just turned 20, is a junior at Ole Miss, spent part of the summer in Europe, and probably doesn't want to move back home.
No longer have patience with babies just glad that stage of life is past.

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
WOW! Five? I am a little old for that meny. My wife, and I started late. Shes 36, and I will be 37 on the due date.[Baby due on my birthday, How cool is that?/forums/images/icons/smile.gif] Mabay one more, but thats it.

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I can see them now in high school. " Ya this is my aunt Brooke" /forums/images/icons/smile.gif Does your daughter live close by? If so you got a built in playmate for your baby. Thats my problem. All of my frends, or famley have already had kids years ago, or are not going to.

·
Registered
Current cars include 1969 Mach 1 and 1970 Cougar XR7 convertible
8,651 Posts
I think it shows determination, especially in light of the cramped back seats in vintage Mustangs!!!

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
I'm trying, I'm trying!! Our first is a week late, sorta like those hoped for Mustang parts coming in the mail.
I'm still trying to find her her first Mustang, but SWMBO is arguing for a Camaro (hey, she has a lot of good points, too).

Carl

G

·
Well I guess I can post a pic of my girl(ok ok my brothers daughter)(yeah my neice) Shes three months now, and as cute as ever. Congrats to all new and old parents. *G*
http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0LQBlAGoNfRaLB9bdFNZnsuuEPF1FuG!uT!c7bJ2MTqdqJkbpAS7JpoPD41jFKrBdM8fQtoWUaRs/DCP_0406.JPG

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
[color:red]I think it shows determination, especially in light of the cramped back seats in vintage Mustangs!!! </font color=red>

Well, sence my back seat in up in the attic. Its not that big of a deal./forums/images/icons/smile.gif All the room in the world.

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
[color:red]I'm trying, I'm trying!! Our first is a week late</font color=red>

Late? We are due the 23rd. But we don't think we will last the week. I think we will be early. [I can't wait!/forums/images/icons/smile.gif Just like christmas!]

·
Registered
664 Posts
Funny you guys should mention it. SWMBO has just informed me that we too are expecting our third bundle of joy! We figure that the baby should be due in early March. Scott

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Congrats!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts