Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is the web-site of McLintocks restaurant. As you may notice they do not take reservations on Saturdays. I have e-mailed them requesting, well basically a reservation between 5-6pm. Hopefully if they want the business they will accomodate us.
Please bring your checkbook or cash for dinner. I will simplify the dinner bill by paying for it and trusting the attending VMFers to repay me. ::

Also note the exit off 101 (Shell Beach) in order to get to the east side of Hwy101.

Concerning the cruise, I have a planned route but would like someone near Pismo/Santa Maria area to scout out a pic location along that route (Hwy1 south,Hwy 246 east to Solvang).

Thanks

·
AKA Exchevman
5,383 Posts
Were looking forward to it Mike, See you soon.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Hey, there's several of us VMF'ers right here in the middle. What route do you want scouted? Here's the photo's I took at my favorite Solvang hillside on our last Solvang club cruise:

http://www.freewebs.com/spacecountrycruzers/solvang.htm

If you're interested in a twisty-windy road, there are several to choose from between Pismo and Solvang. How much fun do you want to have?

CobraDan

·
Registered
4,080 Posts
My friend Sharon's familiar with the area. She suggested a detour down to Avila Beach, a small town right on the ocean. Alternately, if the route takes us on US 1, she says that we'll find plenty of photo opps along the way.

Thanks for coordinating. I'm looking forward to it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts