Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm probably crazy to even post this. I had thought of a VMF calendar as a possible fundraiser. I ran the numbers and its not cheap. It would cost $5,000 to print the first 250 copies. then about $500 for the next 250 copies. It would take 12 people each willing to donate $400, an 8x10 photo or a very high quality digital imageof there car, and written permission to print the picture. In exchange your car would be featured as one of the months and 15 copies of the calendar to give out as lovely christmas presents to your friends and family and should you wish to have more copies you would recieve them at cost if available. The front cover would be reserved for Bob and his shelby (or whatever he chooses).

The calendar would be printedas your standard high quality calendar. It would be 28-8 1/2 by 11 pages, spiral bound so when hung open it would be 11 x 17. Each page would be full color, glossy paper. The front cover would be 100# and coated.

300 copies of the calendar would donated to the VMF to sell.at $10.00(?)+shipping. They would have to be ready for christmas sales The problem is not printing enough copies, its selling them. Details about selling them can be talked about if the project is a go.

So are there 11 other VMF's wanting to step forward and have there cars featured and a VMF calendar? Month choice will be determined by order of receipt of payment.

·
Registered
539 Posts
I don't have $400 but it sounds like a great idea. If it were to happen I would buy a few calenders!

·
Registered
4,638 Posts
You'd sell out if we posed for a XXX calender and sold em to the women's prison. Heck, a men's prison might be interested as well. /forums/images/icons/smile.gif Oh yeah, "cool Bob" would have to be on the cover!

·
Registered
391 Posts
Do it, I'm in for the $400, etc. Anybody know some good looking girls that would love to pose near nude in my car? How about skimpy Santa Suits for the December photo! Didn't Elvis do a song; "Blue Christmas"; "I'll have a blue Christmas without you..." I'll wear a Santa Suit, beard and all.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts