Vintage Mustang Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to know, and I think others also.
Who will be going to the VMF corn feed 2, this Friday - Sunday?
Are you bringing your Stang? When do you arrive? Where are you staying.
I will Start.
Yes SWMBO and Myself are coming with the 73 FBD.
Arriving Thursday evening, staying in the Hampton across from the airport.

·
Registered
5,196 Posts
Looking forward to seeing everybody!!! Last year was a blast, should be fun with even MORE people this time!!!

I'll arrive sometime Friday....
Staying at the Hampton also.
Leave Sunday AM (time depends on Sat night activites....../forums/images/icons/wink.gif)

Oh yeah, the car's coming along also. NO SWMBO, possible the 10 y/o daughter might come along - but doubtful.

·
Registered
643 Posts
My dad and I are going on Saturday. Both of us are bringing our cars this time. My dad just got done with his '70 Mach. See you there. Justin

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
I'll be there Friday night and Saturday (though might have to leave before the evening festivities Saturday)...

Not bringing a car, since it's not done.. but I'll bring pictures! Oh yeah, my Tbird will be there, so long as Bob promises not to lock up his brakes and swerve near my car like last year. :p

Staying? Either back home in Ames, or passed out on the curb... hehee.

·
Registered
3,220 Posts
I plan to be there Saturday but won't bring the car. I am tgonna try to meet someone there with a nos quarter for my vert and I don't think I can transport too easy in the car.

G

·
I'll be there on Friday evening and staying until Sunday afternoon. I have reservations at the Comfort Inn that is next to the Hampton. Based on the distance, I will not be bringing the '65. See you soon!

G

·
Canted Valve and i are gonna meet you on the way , kinda like a caravan. See you soon ,Allen............... Bringing the stang is gonna cut it close but i think i can manage it and yes we'll be staying at the hampton also.........

·
Premium Member
2,636 Posts
I'll be there. Arriving some time Friday afternoon. Getting in to Des Moines and driving wife and son to her brother's house about an hour drive away, then coming back. No stang for me. Staying at Hampton Inn.

See you Friday!

·
Registered
6,070 Posts
We are flying in on Friday afternoon, staying at the Hampton, renting a Mustang..see you there..

·
Registered
5,196 Posts
Hey Vinnie - Are we still doing Farmers Market Saturday morning?......./forums/images/icons/wink.gif

I bet we can still find that bar......Might have to make the Farmer's Market part of the "official itenerary".

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
the wife and i will be arriving from omaha friday eve. i'll be driving the rag top and my wife will be driving her lexus ( she wants a/c). were staying at the hampton also. see you there.

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
the wife and i are doing the farmers market.( its the only way my wife would go LOL)

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
After much maneuvering to be there, I have failed. It came down to going to Iowa or to Hawaii. 'Nuff said. So, feel free to insert my blank image into whatever photo trickery will be necessary to make you all feel better.

All joking aside...I tried to swing it, but this year just isn't possible with a 10 day honeymoon little more than a month away. Maybe next year. I will be there in spirit however in the form of Bob's freshly signed sun visor...that aughta count for somthin'! <edit> yes, it WAS signed by Carrol! *G*

·
Registered
5,196 Posts
Hmmm.... A 10-day honeymoon, or hanging out in Iowa with a bunch of car guys in the middle of summer. Tough choice.

You don't think your SWMBO would understand if we ALL came along on the 10-day honeymoon instead of going to Des Moines, do you??? /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

·
Premium Member
1964 1/2 Convertible - 260 V8 C4 Automatic, Power Top, Console, 4 Wheel Drums
2,697 Posts
I am planning on showing up for the Show and Feed on Saturday.

I will be in my truck though, as the stang is still just borderline road worthy.

-Zim

·
Premium Member
19,220 Posts
I'm arriving by plane Friday noon, and leaving Monday. Looking forward to all you bozos buying me drinks, and THEN I get to drive TFOB's FBD!! Hee hee hee!

·
Registered
6,031 Posts
Going Thursday with plummer and gonnameet you (TFOB) around Chicago. Wife and I have not decided if we will start back Saturday or stay til Sunday. Hey Allen, any preference?

I am bringing the old nag if she is up for the trip... oh the Mustang is coming too /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

·
Moderatly Old Fart
4,428 Posts
I will be there Friday afternoon. I will bring my wife and my daughter's 96 Mustang. ( Sorry guys. I'm not bringing the pickup again this year! )

Like I said I am bringing my wife. She is looking forwards to seeing TFOB's Deb and Teebone's Toni. We will be staying at the luxurious Hampton Airport Inn!

Leaving early Sunday to drive back to Chicago and fly to Portland, OR.

·
Registered
3,897 Posts
I'm a little late responding...too busy at work. We will leave Thursday and arrive at DM Friday PM. Am staying at the 8 across from the Hampton. We thought Hampton was booked at the time so we booked the Motel 8. Oh well. Will stay Saturday also. The inlaws are coming on this trip so they and the family will probably do something else for most of Saturday.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts