Thurs: Ride-&-Drive at SIR
Fri: Pony Trails cruise
Sat: MCA judged show
Sun: Popular choice show

It's about time we figure out how we'll get together. Here's some ideas:

- Dinner Friday after Pony Trails
- BBQ lunch at a park Saturday
- PM cruise Saturday (maybe dinner too)
- BBQ lunch at the show Sunday (did this a couple years ago)
- Mucking horse stalls at my place (great idea 65Topless!)

I'll be happy to make arrangements and get headcount once we decide what we're doing. So ... cast your ballots and/or provide any other ideas you may have!

·
Registered
5,583 Posts
Can you give me a little more inf on lacation? I'm thinking I might be up there on buisness that weekend and would like to come check it out. Can't bring my car, unless I get really clever but would be fun to come hang out anyway.

Thanks
Mark

G

·
Come introduce yourself at the Wild West Classic Mustang Ranch booth! We are a major sponsor of the show this year and if all goes well, my car will be there! This is my favorite show of the year and I can not wait for it to be here. I may not have the time to participate in any VMF gatherings due to all the work required of me for the show, but I would like to meet a few of you!

·
Banned
5,578 Posts
I have a good possibility of going to see They Might Be Giants on Saturday evening, but I'm game for anything on Friday evening or Saturday day. Just let me know where to show up!

Steve

·
Premium Member
3,825 Posts
Meeting at the XXX sounds good to me as it is only 2 miles from my house /forums/images/icons/smile.gif If that doesn't work, what about a BBQ lunch at Marymoore park?

·
Premium Member
2,511 Posts
Have Mach 1 will travel. Pretty much have the weekend reserved for the Mustang. Just let me know Dan. And no, I won't be coming out to your place to muck any stalls. I'll try and come up with some ideas also.
What about a BBQ down on the Kirkland waterfront somewhere(Houghton area)?

·
Premium Member
2,636 Posts
My votes would be for a dinner up north in Marysville/Everett area after Pony Trails. People will be hungry by the time that thing gets over and since it ends in Marysville...

The Triple X idea sounds good for Sat evening. Short shot down I-90 from BCC and they have pretty good burgers, floats etc and there's usually at least a few interesting cars there. We can add our own interest to the lot.

Can't go for the stall-mucking... hurt my back... yeah, that's the ticket!

·
Premium Member
2,511 Posts
65 Topless has a good idea. Everett waterfront would be a good place to go. Or, even a BBQ at Legion Park just above the Marina. Awesome view, would be a great backdrop with all the cars.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.