Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Vendor
5,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Street or Track LLC would like to invite you and your family out for a fun filled day at the races! Over Labor day weekend (30/31st of August) the Nor-Cal Shelby club will be running the largest Ford powered track event on the West Coast! Shelbys, Cobras, Mustangs, Pantera's, GT40's, Tigers and TONS of Mustangs will be screaming around the racetrack both days.

We'll be there and we'd like to invite you too! Street or Track has offered to host the VMF get together at this event! All you need to do is bring along a chair! We'll stuff you with burgers, hot dogs and sodas, then we'll take you out on the track for a few laps!

Please let me know if you plan on attending. We'd like to make sure we have enough food!

K

·
0 Posts
Shaun, myself, SWMBO and son Sean will be there on Saturday.
Do you know the ticket price?

·
Vendor
5,304 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
After spending all day Saturday and Sunday helping Nor-Cal Shelby with the Car Corral am I amped up for Mini-Nats.
(if anyone parked in the corral, I was one of the guys stopping you when you entered ... I was also the idiot standing in the middle of the track on Sunday when you drove out onto the track for parade laps!)

I will bring the family over at least one day for some grub.
I'm running the GT/CS both days.

Joe P.
1968 Highland Green GT/CS

·
Registered
1,798 Posts
Crap, I want to go but I have to move out to Davis that weekend. Maybe I can find an hour or so to sneak out there and say hello.

And talk about bad imagary, Bill in a bikini..... :p

·
Vendor
5,304 Posts

·
Registered
1,798 Posts
Maybe Bill and I could do a theme, I'll wear leather pants and he could wear a leather bikini! Oh boy what a pair we would make! It would definately be the start of the "E-Z UP" boys.... yikes!

·
Vendor
5,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Parade laps will probably be running both days... Saturday may have more chance of one though as the Sunday program is pretty different and there could be a hickup in the schedule...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts