Vintage Mustang Forums banner

VMF MAC Project List

18347 Views 85 Replies 30 Participants Last post by  BrianBodzenta
Okay MAC-Daddies (and MAC-Mommies), here's the plan.

We want everyone in the MAC area (that's the Mid-Atlantic Chapter area) that is looking for help on a project or is looking to help somebody else on a project to post here.

FOR THOSE WITH PROJECTS:
Please post the PROJECT TYPE (replacing an engine, digging a ditch, etc.), the PROJECT DATE AND TIME you expect it to occur, and the PROJECT LOCATION (and I don't mean your backyard, I mean city and state).

FOR THOSE WITH NO PROJECTS:
Anybody available to help on a project should post WHEN you can help on a project, the DISTANCE you can travel for the project, and any EXPERIENCE you may have on that type of project. If you see a project you can work on, PM that individual for their phone, address, directions, etc. Please try to keep your personal information personal.

Remember, the MAC covers DE, MD, PA, WV, VA, and NJ, but feel free to volunteer for projects and post your projects to everyone on VMF.

TK (aka Neil, the MAC Presidente-by-lackus-of-votus)
1 - 20 of 86 Posts

· Registered
5,909 Posts
Hood is painted........... Whos next???

· Registered
303 Posts
Probably towards the end of the month. Will let everyone know when

· Registered
303 Posts
Guys,

I am going to have to delay the frame rail for a while. My daugter had to go to the hospital last week, nothing to major and she is fine now. But unfortunately thanks to crappy insurance with huge deductible, I do not have the funds right now to get the rest of what I need to do the install. I will let everyone know when I am going to be able to do it. Probably sometime after the tax return comes in.

· Registered
5,909 Posts
What are you missing for the install?

· Registered
303 Posts
Mainly export brace and monte carlo bar to help hold everything in place prior to removing the frame rail. Not to mention beer and pizza money to "pay" all of the MAC workers :D

· Registered
5,909 Posts
You really don't need a monte carlo bar and export brace to do the job. it can be held together with other makeshift things just as well. just put them on before it gets completed. And I don't drink, so we only have to worry about the Pizza!!!! ::

· Registered
303 Posts
Well the good news is that I have some side work (Network and woodworking) that is going to give me the cash that I need :D. The bad news is that I am going to be tied up the next several weekends getting it done. :(

· Registered
799 Posts
O.K., when is the next project? I now have a little free time so lets get on it. My cars interior is ripped apart and I am taking the seatbacks out to the upolstery man this weekend. Nothin but the pinion seal, a reverse switch and cutting the coiils left to do.

Besides, with my new project coming (see post in main section) I am sure I'll be begging for help in the not too distant future.

So..........who needs help?

· Registered
5,909 Posts
I don't know, I heard about alot of projects but they seem to be on hold. I think they are all going to hit us at the same time. Just hope we can get them all done in time for summer.

· Incorporated Sell Out
17,273 Posts
How about people come to my house and help me swap motor mounts and install new header gaskets on DT :)

I need motivation to get it done by March 13th

· Registered
799 Posts
Pick a day and time. I might be able to make it. How far are you from Laurel?

· Registered
1,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
My next free days are 2/28 (Sat), then nothing until 3/20 (Sat). Between Net+ classes, Lamaze classes, and working Sundays, my weekend time is limited at the moment. But give me a date and I'll shoot for it.

And even if I don't make it, I've still got those motivational prizes for those that do.

TK

· Registered
799 Posts
Just let me know.

Hey Neil, how is the wife and Neil jr doing?

· Registered
138 Posts
I have a stright black monte carlo bar if you need one. I had to replace it with a curved one for the distributor cap.
Just let me know.
Bryan

1 - 20 of 86 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.