Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Didn't see a thread like this, so I'll start it. Figured it would be nice to have a Thank You thread to any VMFer who goes out of the way to help out.

A while back, I was looking for the trim panel brackets and was coming up dry. The Dynacorn stuff didn't fit and nobody else made the special brackets needed for a 65. My post in the want ads is here:
http://forums.vintage-mustang.com/1964-1-2-through-1966-mustang-parts-sale/966089-wanted-65-fastback-rear-trim-panel-brackets.html

gt350sr came to the rescue. He hunted down a spare set in his garage and took the time to make me a map and label each one so I'd know exactly where they went.

Just wanted to pass along a public thank you for going the extra mile for me.

·
VMF Ambassador
6,590 Posts
These threads pop up every once in a while and it's always nice to see them! I believe another Mustang forum has a system of "garage points" where people can award each other points for helping out - don't think they actually do anything with the points, just a fun thing to show each other appreciation.

I'll shout out to anyone here who has ever helped me or attempted to help me. That's a few hundred people, so I won't list them all ;) It's awesome that we have so many people here to help out!

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
I would like to point out 4 members in particular for their unselfish assistance.

22GT - BartL - PetesPonies - Huskinhano

All have helped me via PM and have willingly answered my novice questions as I get ready to do some engine upgrade work and C4 to top-loader swap.

Hopefully with their advice, all upgrades I have planned will go smoothly and I will be able to share pics/videos/lessons learned with the forum once I begin this undertaking, hopefully in the next couple months.

Gentlemen - THANK YOU

:cheers:

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Some of the members here have cist me 100's if not 1,000's of dollars. Every penny was well spent. Thanks all!

·
Registered
1967 Mustang Hardtop
1,718 Posts
I'd like to thank my arms for always being by my side.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Well I'm new here and can say I've gotten help with every post I have posted. Which so far is not many but I'm sure there is many more too come in the process of building my son's first car. And I thank anyone who is willing to help someone out. Me being a newbie to the building process I appreciate all the help....

P

·
0 Posts
I would like to point out 4 members in particular for their unselfish assistance.

22GT - BartL - PetesPonies - Huskinhano

All have helped me via PM and have willingly answered my novice questions as I get ready to do some engine upgrade work and C4 to top-loader swap.

Hopefully with their advice, all upgrades I have planned will go smoothly and I will be able to share pics/videos/lessons learned with the forum once I begin this undertaking, hopefully in the next couple months.

Gentlemen - THANK YOU

:cheers:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts