Vintage Mustang Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Administrator
13,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Would you do me a favor and critique Ponies & Snakes II? I would rather receive a PM or just a plain email (it's in my bio). We included a critique sheet in the registration packet but this will save you 37 cents! We want to make next year's show even better so your input would be appreciated. Thanks.
Stan

·
Registered
5,583 Posts
Stan, Even though I wasn't there my only thought anyway to not be on same weekend as Hot August Nights? I really wanted to attend but unlike some I can't be in two places at once, I guess I'm just getting old.

Mark

·
Vendor
1966 coupe and 1970 sportsroof
5,359 Posts
I thought it was excellent! Great venue, great turnout and great trophies! Even my SWMBO new what the 1st prize piston was!

One niggle though... Can you turn down the heat for next year though... My car almost melted... /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

·
Registered
2,503 Posts
I thought it went great. My only "complaint" was that parking started at 8:30 and I showed up at 8:45 and the lot was nearly full. Chuck was able to find me three spots together though.

Oh one last "complaint" that Rod brought to my attention: What happened to the raffle girls from last year's show? I bet you that your raffle sales were better last year.

Also I do remember that the critique sheet asked about the parking. I think the way it is now is fine. It is good to be parked around your friends and having the cars mixed.

Excellent work by Linda and yourself and the rest of the gang.

·
Gone but never forgetten
25,239 Posts
It is good to be parked around your friends and having the cars mixed.
I didn't realize they were *LOL*.

My only suggestion would be to do exactly that ... let the cars be mixed up and friends park by each other. All 4 of the SAMC cars where at opposite corners.

Other than that, it was an excellent, very organized show.
I thoroughly enjoyed it. Oh, one other thing ... let me win next year *LOL*. Just kidding. The cars that won in my category deserved to win.

·
Registered
349 Posts
I've attended your show in the past. Please do not have it on the same weekend as Hot Aug Nights ! I would have been there , but I always go to HAN Tom

1 - 6 of 6 Posts