Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,700 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, here are the VMF photos that were taken with my camera. I must warn you, the big pictures are over 800K each, but I wanted you to be able to see us in all of our glory :)

The last couple show the NorCal-VMF banner nicely too. All of them show off the Street Or Track banner.

The sixth picture has a motorcyclist in it. We waved him on thru the shot, so he returned the wave :p

I'll be posting the rest of my pictures tomorrow or Monday. There are LOTS of them, so it's going to take a while.

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
cool beans! i really wish id've made it there now. that nor cal banner looks awesome as does that white/blue stang which i think is lance's??? any pics of the racing though, lets see some 2100 lb cobras with big blocks oversteering a U throwin the back end out.

·
Registered
5,205 Posts
Kent, has anyone ever told you that you bear a striking resemblance to Laurence Fishburne, particularly his The Matrix character? It's those sunglasses..... ;)

K

·
0 Posts
There was a Cobra that was towed into the paddock with the right rear wheel making a hard right turn. :eek: Didn't see it happen on the track though.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Great pictures Kent. Glad im in these ones. I just wish i didnt have to leave so darn early, but duty (homework) called :( Next year i will have to make sure that i have nothing to do that weekend. Anyways, thanks for making me feel welcome guys, it was a blast ::

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Do you mean Cowboy Curtis from PeeWee's Playhouse?

I don't see the resemblance. ::

·
Registered
90 Posts
I was looking for you too. Mark pointed you out for me i think, but i had to leave PDQ before i could get around to meeting everybody. My mom did come with me actually, we had a good time. I think shes more at-ease with who i have been talking to online now :: I knew shed be better once she met a few of you guys.

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
Nice pics Kent and looks like a nice time. It took me a while to recognize JohnPro without a hat - but the cigarettes in the fron pocket game him away!!

·
Premium Member
11,700 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
DaveOxide showed up just after the pictures, so naturally was not in them (that would have been a good trick though, wouldn't it?). I saw him briefly before I had to leave to keep my son from getting himself in trouble.

It was a good time, even though it was too short. Maybe next time I'll make a weekend of it. More camera time that way...

·
Registered
5,205 Posts
I am going next year, dammit. I'll have to schedule it off 3 months in advance, but dammit, I am going to. Labor day weekend is difficult to get off when you're a lowly part-timer since all the full-timer employees get first dibs. I guess it's kinda like registering for classes each quarter. Since I have seniority at UCD finally, I get registration dates 3 or 4 days before the lowerclassmen.

Awww well, some day I'll run the show and will be able to attend Mini-Nats EVERY year. ::

1 - 15 of 15 Posts