Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
5,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have a special photo sent in this week by one of our West Coast photo-spy's.... ::

This picture was taken of johnpro and 70sportsroof at the "Johnpro 3rd Thursday of the Month VMF extravaganza." Looks like they're about to do something really bad to this car....

What creative photo caption can YOU come up with for this picture?????
:p

http://a9.cpimg.com/image/6D/E2/21735789-9d7a-028001E0-.jpg

Special Thanks to SacBill for submitting the picture!!! ;)

·
Premium Member
5,293 Posts
Stumble on acceleration, will you....GRRRR....Leak fluids all over my newly painted garage floor, you dare....GRRRR

GO AHEAD, Make My Day !!!!!! :: :: ::

·
Registered
5,159 Posts
Johnpro demonstrates the new 12 guage antenna hole tool now available at most vendors...

·
Registered
5,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Johnpro: "Watch this Ken... I filled the power washer with carb cleaner... We can "rebuild" your carb right on the car without even removing the air cleaner!"

Ken: "Ughhh... I got a BAD feeling about this... Shouldn't I at least shut the car off first?"

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
the old 'pour-a-tiny-bit-of-fuel-down-the-carb' trick done to precision....

·
Registered
616 Posts
That's it I'm sick of this Damn thing. BOOOOM.

Now I need to go buy a corvette

·
Registered
2,026 Posts
"What's the pressure rating of this thing anyway?" ::

·
Registered
6,782 Posts
SacBill: “I think I see the burgers and hotlinks between cylinder #3 and 4. JOHN, YOU'VE GOT TO STOP COOKING ON MY ENGINE WHILE YOU’RE DRINKING & CLAIMING TO WORK ON IT!"

Johnpro: “AGHF WHSHHHM GDAMIT FRICKEN KRSTMRK – Ha Ha Ha Ha!”

·
Registered
Current cars include 1969 Mach 1 and 1970 Cougar XR7 convertible
8,498 Posts
Ken goes overboard when he rents an industrial strength sigmoidoscope to reduce the back pressure in his car's exhaust system.

·
Premium Member
3,637 Posts
I've seen'em go down with one barell, even two, but not 3 or 4............ this is one tuff S.O.B

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
#1: Move one inch and the Mustang gets it in the carb!

#2: I really think I should be wearing pants when I do this...

·
Registered
118 Posts
I just got this harpoon gun at a yard sale on Saturday. Let's see if it can go right through this Camaro engine !

·
Premium Member
412 Posts
"Grab the Dipstick and put it back in and we'll be done.... How many beers have you had anyway????"

SprintCC

1 - 20 of 51 Posts