Vintage Mustang Forums banner

21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Banned
5,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Hey Steve, thanks for the invite :: I really wish I could make this one, but I'm picking up another Miniature horse on Monday (I really must be crazy) :: Hope everyone has a good time!
Unless it's the Miniature "horse" that Midlife uses for his avatar, that is crazy! Well, you can't say I didn't try....

·
Registered
1,700 Posts
No, Steve, its not Midlife's "horse"...I wouldn't buy anything so "cursed" :: Actually its a "friend" for our 3 year old mini, Calavier. His name is "Maxi's Blue Ion" , son of "Tennessee Blues", grandson of the legendary "Prince Tennessee of Monashee" ;) A bale of hay a month, no oil changes, no rust ...what else can you ask for?

·
Banned
5,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
75 MPH?

·
Registered
699 Posts
I'd like to join in on lunch. Add two if you have reservations.

Anyone want to caravan from this end of town, around the Bellevue/Redmond area or so?

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Update, it is now 50/50 if I will be able to make it to lunch tomorrow. I have an offer that is difficult to refuse :: and will be staying in Olympia tonight and am unsure when I will return. I will honestly do my best to be there but if you don't see me you will know why, as I won't have PC access.

·
Premium Member
2,511 Posts
I have an offer that is difficult to refuse
This doesn't by chance have anything to do with "Babe" does it? :: :: ::

·
Banned
5,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
So, current count is:

Me
Keith
Kevin + 1
Britton
Strokie (maybe)
Scott (maybe)

That right?

·
Premium Member
2,511 Posts
You go boy....I mean Stallion ;) ;)

·
Registered
699 Posts
I'm still in, plus 1.

Are we still going to drive to Southcenter if it ends up that no one from that area is attending?

Doesn't everyone but Scott live here on the eastside?

·
Banned
5,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
I'm still in, plus 1.

Are we still going to drive to Southcenter if it ends up that no one from that area is attending?

Doesn't everyone but Scott live here on the eastside?
Might as well... get out of the house. Scott said there was a "50/50" chance he'd make it, so we'll see.

If not, next time there's a non-Factoria lunch, it'll be farther NORTH, I tell you!!!

21 - 36 of 36 Posts