Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Neil,

Where is the show at? My mustang is still a long way from being ready to pull out of the garage let alone show, but I may make the trip with SWMBO and the kids to take a look. My 3 year old loves the old Mustangs

-Rob

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Click Here for my previous post about the car show.

It's on Route 1 in Fredericksburg just down the street from the Purvis Ford dealer. Depending on how you come into town (via I-95 or Route3), will determine which side of the road it's on. Sould be between the Route 3/Route 1 intersection and the Route 1/I-95 interchange at Massaponnox (sp?). And you can always do a search for Walker-Grant Middle School online for detailed instructions.

TK

·
Registered
37 Posts
I won't be making it, but I wanted to answer you're question you posted on my "Personalized plates" post yesterday. You asked me where "Peninsula, Virginia" is. Well, I only put peninsula so as not to be too specific of my town, because most people I talk to don't have the first clue where Newport News is. Almost everybody knows where Williamsburg is though, and I just generalized the whole area into "Peninsula". Have fun at the show, and let me know when the next one is, I didn't find out about this one until just now...

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Jim, I'm sure it'll be fun, as long as the weather holds out.

Pookie, I'm also looking at going to another car show on Sept. 13th (giving you plenty of warning for that one). It's in Richmond (a bit closer to you than Fredericksburg). Maybe we can have a VMF VA member meeting there.

TK (still looking for VMF attendees.......maybe the camera scares them away......)

·
Registered
306 Posts
Neil thanks for the info. I will talk to SWMBO and see if she wants to go. Are you going to have your FB there?

·
Registered
37 Posts
Pookie, I'm also looking at going to another car show on Sept. 13th (giving you plenty of warning for that one). It's in Richmond (a bit closer to you than Fredericksburg). Maybe we can have a VMF VA member meeting there.
E-mail me with the details when you get a chance. [email protected]
Thanks!!

·
Registered
306 Posts
Neil CONGRATULATIONS :: :) :: :) :: :)

Kids are the greatest I have a 3yr old girl and my son will be 1 in 2 weeks. They are great. Spend as much time with him/her as possible and take care of SWMBO during the pregnancy

-Rob

·
Registered
764 Posts
Congrats, Neil!

Here are a couple of events that I will be attending, with the Cougar, which may be good VMF meets:

1) There will be a show at Old Dominion Speedway in Manassas, September 6th. They will have autocrossing and drag racing available as well as car show classes. Check out the event flier in pdf format here Click Here

2) The National Capital Area Mustang Club is having their fall show, September 21st, at Ted Britt Ford in Chantilly, VA. Our Cougar Club (The Delmarva Cougar Club) will be there in full force to enjoy what is always a terrific show. See event flier here Click Here!

What do you say guys, would either one of these work for a VMF meet?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts