Vintage Mustang Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!
  • May's Ride of the Month contest ended with a tie! Go to this thread to vote on the winner! VOTE HERE
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am curious if there was a VMF sticker (like an oil change reminder sticker) for the front window. It would be nice to have since I wouldn't know you guys if I saw you. Plus,it is a way to advertise this great forum and make it even better.

·
Registered
7,762 Posts
Join the club we all want them. They came out many years back, there are stickers available but the window decals are like gold. I too wish I had one for my car when the restoration is done.

·
Registered
2,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I would pay money for one. Anyone listening ................ Business opportunity for the owners of the site.

·
Registered
672 Posts
I bought one years back, its still in great shape and was only $7, bought a license plate too...

Perhaps the original producers could do it again, I'm in need of a new plate.

Too many years on the front of the truck I guess...
http://www.wesellhorsefarms.com/_cp/plate.jpg

·
Registered
433 Posts
I also would like to have a sticker on
my mach's windshield.The only sticker that I would put on my car,if it were not for this
forum my car would not be at the painters right now.I would even buy a coulpe shirts!

·
Registered
672 Posts

·
Registered
433 Posts
I didn't know we had a on-line store,cool!

·
Registered
10,775 Posts
But the infamous window sticker is still not currently produced.

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
YES! cmayna you have the sticker that looks so cool! I was hoping to get one when I had a road worth mustang to display it on. I didn't realize they were as rare as the Shelby's

·
Registered
2,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
A thong would be kind of cool though ......... Perhaps with a strategically placed sticker with it. Did I just say that out loud?

Seriously, thanks for the link.

·
Registered
4,897 Posts
I guess if they dont have any stickers by the time my car is on the road I'll have to display the car with a thong on the dash instead. :drunkies:

·
Registered
4,171 Posts
I guess if they dont have any stickers by the time my car is on the road I'll have to display the car with a thong on the dash instead
Might look better hanging from the rear view mirror .

·
Registered
10,775 Posts
fast68back said:
I guess if they dont have any stickers by the time my car is on the road I'll have to display the car with a thong on the dash instead. :drunkies:

I know of a slightly used green one for rent :lol:

http://cmaynard.com/Misc/Borat/boratavmf.jpg

Yeah those new white oval stickers are good for the rear bumper of your Chevy truck. It is not transparent and is not designed to go on the inside of glass.

·
Registered
433 Posts
Alright guy's that thong deal is freak'en me
out! :shocked:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts