Vintage Mustang Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Could someone please come up with a standard T-shirt design. If anyone is familiar with the So Cal burger shop "In and Out Burger", they have had various prints that are very attractive. What about one with a VMF garage theme, kinda like the Mustang Garage poster that's out? Put a pocketed front on it for our business cards and our VMF name on the other side? We could find a decent silk screener or VMF member to handle it. If the shirts cost under 10 to make and put a price cap of 20 per shirt, paid in advance, and a minimum run of 100 shirts and the procedes sent from the chosen printer directly to Bob, wouldn't that work?

It's my idea, but sign me up! If someone else has a better idea for a T-shirt please start a poll. I'm just a big fan of the VMF and printed T-Shirts.

What we would need is an orginal art work or unlicensed print for the back with the web address underneath, A tasteful pocket "VMF" print including the web address and lettering style for the name print that's legible from a distance. The more that are ordered the more the cost is driven down. Some of us might even order 5 or 10 at a time so we can wear them every day!

If this has already been done, please tell me how to get a shirt!

·
Banned
5,578 Posts
Bob has been selling limited-run T-shirts for at least four years now. He's just been awfully busy and hasn't put up the order form for this year.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.