Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First, a big shout out to our man Bob for sending my 3 shirts and 2 window stickers so quickly. Can't wait to see what else is next (hats Bob, we want hats).

Second (and my question) is about the window stickers. Is there a certain window it should be placed on? I got an extra one for my daily driver and would like to display it proudly for others to see. Also, I noticed other VMFers have their handle on the window sticker. Was there an extra fee for this or did they craft it themselves? My daily driver already has my handle on the vanity plate, but I'm looking to "emphasize my weirdness" by including it on the window sticker (without ruining the window or the sticker).

Any thoughts or suggestions would be helpful. ANd thanks again Bob!

TK

·
Registered
14,601 Posts
Folks added their VMF handles themselves. As for position, I think we kind of landed on lower passenger side front window. Sort of an MCA-esque kinda thingy. ::

·
Registered
14,601 Posts
Don't sweat it. He asked, so I told him what I remembered.
I doubt bob will ban you for improper sticker location. Although you may lose a point in the judging. ;)

·
Registered
496 Posts
As far as the handle on the window sticker, I just printed it out on the computer, at the proper size to fit between the lines, and cut the paper to size and glued it there. Much better contrast anyway.

K

·
0 Posts
To remove the VMF window sticker properly under VMF resto guidelines one must first obtain a 10lb BFH or BFsledgeH. Stand squarely over the offending window. Swing BFH high over head and with one sweeping motion bring down said BFH on the offending window. VMF sticker position should now be the least of your worries. :: :: ::

·
Registered
506 Posts
Mine is on the back window bottom passenger side...

·
Registered
14,601 Posts
Haven't taken a pic with them all installed and after shooting the red yet. But, they'd look something like this:

http://home.comcast.net/~brianbenthin/images/future.jpg

·
Registered
139 Posts
I agree. My order got here soooo fast. It was amazing.

Now I've ordered a white interior so the vmf sticker can be seen. :p lol Hey, I'm not complaining, The shirt is awesome. :: :: ::

·
Registered
5,205 Posts
Even with my parchment interior, you can't see the sticker, lol.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts