Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a thought. Bob's idea of the the mustang of the week was great. I love seeing everyones cars, but some of us (heck, a lot of us) are still working on our cars and are just not ready for the mustang of the week. So...I was thinking, what if we had a VMF'er of the week!

People could send in pictures of their themselves, their cars, finished or unfinished, along with some photos of their garages, kids working on the cars, etc., and a little bio on themselves and their car(s).

This way we all get to meet a fellow VMF'er (not just their car), see a few photos, and generally associate a face with a username.

Does this sound ok? stupid? or ok, but I don't care?

Please give your opinions! Bob, shouldn't have to do any more than he was doing with the Mustang of the Week and will probably get more submissions.

·
Registered
2,528 Posts
I had kind of the same idea a while ago. It might be the VMF'er who was the most helpfull that week, and could be voted on.
Sounds like fun.

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
I can see it already a neck and neck race between Kketell, Camachinist and Whizco!!!! for the vmf er of the week!!!!

:)

but for having the most cars no one can touch Whizco!!! dealers envy him!!!

G

·
0 Posts
Only if they are nekked, and only female.

OK, really, why not. Not interested in the lime light myself though.

Maybe someone should volunteer. I'm sure Bob has much to do.

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
I hate to be the devil's advocate, but in my experience,
anything that promotes 'elitism' tends to be a bad thing /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif

That might be a problem if there were to be a "VMF'er of the week", but i think something like "project of the week" , "basketcase of the week", "garage of the week" etc would be a GREAT idea!

Perhaps even multiple 'things' of the week. Would be a lot to look forward to.

Gary

·
Premium Member
5,293 Posts
How about "link of the week" - a link bringing you to Bob's favorite of the week. Could be a story about a person, car, doofus, mustang related event, birth of a future mustanger...whatever is deemed most relevant, of merit, entertaining, etc. Dickson

1 - 10 of 10 Posts