Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
764 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, Nick, you asked for it.

The National Capital Area Mustang Club is having their fall show, September 21st, at Ted Britt Ford in Chantilly, VA. Our Cougar Club (The Delmarva Cougar Club) will be there in full force to enjoy what is always a terrific show. See event flier here: Click Here for MS-Word Flier!

I hope to meet some fellow VMFers at what is always a VERY fun event. I'll be hanging near the Cougar Club tent most of the day. Come by and say hello!

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
You realize that the NCRMC web page says the 20th, and Hennings (and you) say the 21st...

Which day is it, Saturday or Sunday?

I'll have #383 there weather permitting.

·
Registered
61 Posts
MUSTANG & FORD SHOW SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 21st

TED BRITT FORD, CHANTILLY VA

Sponsored by National Capital Region Mustang Club at 4175

Auto Park Circle. 8 am-3 pm, open to Ford, Lincoln, Mercury, classes for concours stock, street, modified and daily driven Mustangs, popular vote classes for other Ford
cars/trucks, display class, swap meet spaces & car corral
for sale area. $12 pre-registration entry fee, $15 day of
show. Registration closes 11am on the show date. Event is free for spectators. See www.ncrmc.org or call Rex Turner @ 703-319-3338 evenings. Rain date is Sunday, September 28th.

·
Incorporated Sell Out
17,130 Posts
Is there something in the water in VA?
You guys keep taking pictures and seeing things that just aren't there.

http://users.zoominternet.net/~dodgeram/whatcoupe.jpg

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
I'm still planning on going to the show, but obviously if I don't show up, then my house, shed, car, or something else important has blown away and I need to fix or replace it. I'm seriously hoping on making it there. I really want to wear my VMF shirt at a car show. And of course I want to meet some of these other VMF characters.

TK

·
Registered
823 Posts
Weather is lookin good so I think I am going.!!! :p

·
Registered
61 Posts
150 Fords and Mercurys made for a great show. The dealer (Ted Britt) was very accomodating and there was some cool cars there including a dozen or so cougars, Bosses and Shelby and Saleens and a Roush and kit Cobras and Mustang Cobras and Mach1's and on and on. Thanks everyone for attending and If I did not to get to meet you in person you heard me on the microphone throughout the day.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts