1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
4,234 Posts
I think that he should have taken the $4k.

I'm still kicking myself for missing out on a 69 Mach that was faily local; orginal motor, tranny, rear end...solid car all together for $2800!!! :shocked: Needless to say it was gone by the time I called.

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Not really much of a deal compared to what I've been seeing lately. Plain jane low option fastback needing complete resto..... $2,500-3,000

·
Registered
211 Posts
i turned a buddy of mine onto a deal last week. 69 fastback, 351w/auto, air car, console, folddown, never wrecked, no rust, running driving car for $5K. deals are out there right now, just beware of the flat black 69 fastback for $4900 on craigslist. it's a scam !!! car is presently listed in about ten areas of the country (including puerto rico).

·
Registered
289 Posts
The big 4 options on '69 Sportsroofs are fold down, tach, tilt wheel, & AC. If you want to add any of those and they aren't there when you buy it...get out your checkbook! Also if you want a big block, be sure to get an original BB car so you won't have to mess with changing out the shock towers.

Edit: Make that big 5 - Shaker scoop is a pricey add on too.

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
He turned down $4000, but will take best offer below $4500....WTF so basically, he won't accept to go below $4000 which to me is not such a great deal...keep looking they're much better cars out there than that one.

·
Registered
4,234 Posts
The big 4 options on '69 Sportsroofs are fold down, tach, tilt wheel, & AC.
I've gottem all :pirate: ...and only two were factory options (ac & tilt). They all came with the car when I bought them...except the tilt which I bought off the same guy, column and vac motor, bracket, relay and solenoid for $60 :p

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
6t9mach1 said:
The big 4 options on '69 Sportsroofs are fold down, tach, tilt wheel, & AC.
I've gottem all :pirate: ...and only two were factory options (ac & tilt). They all came with the car when I bought them...except the tilt which I bought off the same guy, column and vac motor, bracket, relay and solenoid for $60 :p
That was a steal for that tilt . Good for you. :thumbsup:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts