Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I'm actually looking for at least one or two complete sets of just any kind of roller wheels with tires to move some mustangs around. 5 lug!

Also any kind of stock rear end for a 65-66 mustang.

Thanks!
Mike

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
I have a set of 4 14" American Racing (I think they are americans) slotted chrome wheels with good rubber about 1/2 tread depth for $150.00 plus shipping.

Bob

Attachments

·
Registered
406 Posts
I have some black steel 14" rims that I had on my 66 for rollers before I added the big brakes and had to get 16" rollers. They have mismatched winter treads and are somewhat dry rotted but hold air. Probably wouldn't be worth your while to ship them from CA but you can have them for free if you want to pay the shipping. I would guess that they weigh about 150lbs for all 4 with tires.

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Hmm how much is shipping to 19129?
I'll need to pack one up & calculate it Wednesday morning can't get to them till then. I'll calculate it by UPS, USPS & Fed Ex I have business accounts with all 3.

Bob

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
okay no prob. I have been looking locally as well too. probably more of a pain to ship it halfway across the USA

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
I just bought a set of like new in the original boxes 1971 Cragars SS Chrome without tires each box was about $40 from Pennsylvania.

For some reason I thought you were on the West Coast I can still get a shipping quote for ya no problem. I'll measure the tread depth they're good tires.

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
The cheapest I could find was $97 just for shipping 1 plus I'd need to buy boxes. These wheels & tires aren't worth $400 shipping even if I gave you the tires & wheels.

I bought a date coded spare rim for $25 from a restorer just to make sure I had the right backspace. I see them on C/L all the time around here should be able to find something local. I looked for those Cragar SS Chromes for 2 months.

Bob

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
Hey guys I'm actually looking for at least one or two complete sets of just any kind of roller wheels with tires to move some mustangs around. 5 lug!

Also any kind of stock rear end for a 65-66 mustang.

Thanks!
Mike
I have 3 or 4. I'm on Long Island. Want me to calculate shipping?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts