Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I'm looking for a father son project car near chicago IL please no rust buckets must have solid frame

·
Registered
6 Posts
How much are you willing to spend? And what kind of project car, meaning how much more money do you want to have to put into the car? I have a 66 Mustang Coupe for sale, let me know if you are interested. [email protected]
Matt

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi first I tried to email you wont let me. So any ways first are you located in California next how much for the car and how much work does it need im looking to start with a cheap car and have a grand total of around $5000 thanks chris

·
Registered
6 Posts
Yes I'm located in CA Fresno area. The amount of money you are wanting to spend is in the ball park that I want for my car. The car is in great condition. I realized what happend on the e-mail address so redirect your e-mails to the corrected e-mail. [email protected] Hopefully it will work. If not, just post again here.
Thanks Matt

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi I was wondering if you had recieved my e-mail thanks chris

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Something must be wrong with my e-mail I never recieved it sorry could you try again my email is [email protected] could you title it mustang so it doesnt go to my junk mail thanks chris sorry for inconvience

1 - 7 of 7 Posts