Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am chasing a second hand wood grain glove box door. Doesn't need to be in perfect condition, but would like one with 'decent' chrome (if possible) - although, beggers can't be choosers, so bring forth your goods, and I'll take a Captain Cook.... Drop me a PM or an email to [email protected]

Thanks,

J.B.

·
Registered
795 Posts
You may have better luck in the WANTED section!!!!!!

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, I am aware of that fact, hence the reason I have posted in that section also. However, as the wanted section is not broken down into year groups like the for sale board, things may not stand out as easily. Also, there are some people who may be reading the for sale section looking for a part to buy, and may just happen to have the part I want in their 'collection' available for sale, and may not read the wanted board as they previously hadn't intended to sell their items - hence the reason I have posted on this board also. Yes it is a double up - but it is a clearly identified double up with the word "Wanted" in the subject title.

Thanks,

J.B.

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oooopppsss! My stuff up! This post was supposed to go in the parts for sale section (64-66) not the cars for sale section where I have put it! I take full responsibility. I screwed up. I sincerly appologise for my smart arsed comments previously. It now make sense why I couldn't find the add I was looking for when I went back in there....ooooopppsss.

J.B.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts