Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

If there is anyone here, or you know of anyone who is replacing the full rail/aprons on a 65-66, I’m looking for a couple of sections of the shock tower/ rail on both sides to uses as a welding/ fitting jig.

I’m currently in the patterning stages & almost ready to go into production on an all new shock tower reinforcement kit for the early cars, similar to the kit I already offer for the 67-70. From what I have reasearched, there are t many products offered out there for the early cars, due to the complex shape of the towers. This will be a 10 piece kit & so far is looking like this will be a well fitting, visually pleasing kit compared to what I’ve seen available in the past. The tower sections I’m looking for will be used as a welding jig & also to test fit every piece before sending them out to customers. As we all know, there is a lot of variances car to car, but hoping to mail out a product with as little trimming/ fitting needed as possible.

The tower sections needed are circled in red, mainly the lower part of the tower & rail directly underneath the tower. Need both sides. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
i'm parting out a 64.5 vert and i'm pretty sure the towers are good, i'll pm you my cell number and we can go from there.
Thanks,
Joe

1 - 6 of 6 Posts