Vintage Mustang Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!
  • May's Ride of the Month contest ended with a tie! Go to this thread to vote on the winner! VOTE HERE
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

2,704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In a previous post someone was looking for the drivers side rear interior corner molding for a 67 or 68 fastback. This is the metal approx. 1" wide curved trim piece that seperates the upper and lower fiberglass panels in the rear corner. I don't know if the poster found one or not but now I find myself needing the same part after giving mine up to a friend that had his car farther along than mine. He hasn't been able to replace it for me either. Check your extra parts boxes, someone has to have one of these things. You can let me know on here or email me at [email protected].
1 - 1 of 1 Posts