Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
360 Posts
I have a 68 in Wisconsin, mostly complete, needs full floor, some rail repair, lower quarters. c-code auto, p/s. Doors, fenders, hood all useable. Tinted glass, no fold down. $3000.00 w/o motor. Jack.

·
Registered
3,750 Posts
We have TWO 68 Fastback project cars we are going to sell. One has a Alabama body! roller with glass all metal no interior, one is Illinois body complete, 289 auto, interior and all. West Central Illinois. $7500 take your pick. [email protected]

THANKS!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
638 Posts
i have a 67 fastback, totally disassembled, right now it would be ready for soda blasting, which i can do for extra $$. haven't run any numbers but this one may be a gt, "A" code, disc brakes on the front, very straight body, solid rails etc. floors were replaced at some point and a good job was done, right lower rear quarter has also been replaced. I would probably do some more welding on the floors and i probably will go ahead and weld them in properly. engine is a 289 and was told it was rebuilt several years ago, the trans with the car is a three speed and i thing that is the original tranny for it, thats why i question if its a gt or not, i thought the only choice for gt was 4 spd or auto. car has ribbed tail light panel, it is a roller, engine and trans are out, wheels are just junk rollers. all the interior is with the car and i feel sure all the important parts are there to put the car back together, of course it all need to be restored.
i know the windshield is missing as it was broken anyway. when i get the car home i can investigate more and run all the numbers. my intent was a shelby clone, but i have decided to look for a boss project. price on the car is $7500.00, you get the body, engine, trans and several boxes of parts and pcs. while i feel they are there i can't account for every nut and bolt, but in a restoration they should be replaced anyway. car is located near atlanta, georgia best to email me direct [email protected]

1 - 6 of 6 Posts