Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Looking for a '69 big block convertible

Thanks

·
Registered
169 Posts
I dont have the actual car any more, but I bought a F code convertible for parts. It was rusty, I scrapped it but it was loaded with options, tilt away, power glass top, am/fm, AC and was one of one per Marti report. I kept all the important "stuff" for future

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Still looking for a '69 big block convertible.

Thanks

·
Just some guy
67 coupe, 69 Sportsroof, 86 hatchback
22,301 Posts
Could you make it sound sketchier? :) Psssst, hey buddy....

• Haha
Reactions: 69gtconv

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey 69gtconv, if you are still interested in a big block "Q" code convertible, I have some info on one that is close to being available.
OK ... let's hear it

Reactions: GypsyR

·
Registered
2 Posts
OK ... let's hear it
[/QUOT
Sorry for the sketchy sounding response GypsyR. I was referencing the original poster's interest in wanting to know about availability of a big block convertible. Yes, I know where there is a 69 428 CJ Convertible that may be available but is in need of restoration. I wasn't sure if the OP was hunting a car to build or just purchase outright in driver condition. My uncle was looking to put car back to original but doesn't know anyone in his area that could assist with the resto, so he has been thinking of selling so that someone could see it thru to completion instead of just letting it go to ruin. He did mention that it was a 1 off car due to the paint color out of all the 4 speed 428 CJ's that was produced that year. It is currently awaiting title swap, so won't be available til then. The rundown of the vehicle is that it's a 1969 428 CJ 4 spd convertible that has all components to be complete. Car is original with exception of previous owner having an automatic trans installed in lieu of the original 4 speed and different paint scheme than what it rolled out with. Currently, it is in various states of dis-assembly. I will post some photos and try to get more info if anyone is interested in it. Also, if you know of anyone that could assist in restoring it around the Texarkana TX area might help him out also.

View attachment 824703
View attachment 824704
View attachment 824702
View attachment 824705

1 - 7 of 7 Posts