Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hoping a 5.0 EFI guy may have converted to MAF and have the old ECU laying around for cheap. Maybe someone is on a 5.0 board and knows someone with said ECU. Any help will be greatly appreciated!

·
Registered
655 Posts
I acquired a bunch of the parts to do an EFI conversion with my latest project. The parts are from a late 80's Mustang GT and I don't plan on using it. I haven't bothered to get educated on what all the parts are. If you work with me, I may have what you want for cheap. I know I have a couple of intake manifolds, wiring harnesses, and what I am assuming is the ECU x2, plus various other parts. PM me

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
[quote=BradAlbrecht;10064872]I acquired a bunch of the parts to do an EFI conversion with my latest project. The parts are from a late 80's Mustang GT and I don't plan on using it. I haven't bothered to get educated on what all the parts are. If you work with me, I may have what you want for cheap. I know I have a couple of intake manifolds, wiring harnesses, and what I am assuming is the ECU x2, plus various other parts. PM me[/quote]

PM'd!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts