Vintage Mustang Forums banner

21 - 40 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
Looking for a driver side window regulator for a 67 Mustang. If anyone has a good one let me know, a freind is looking for one. Apparently the repos aren't worth a dam.

·
Registered
12,048 Posts
Looking for a differential for a 1967. I have an 8" here that has 2.79 open.. I want a posi, and having toruble what to do. I'm supposed to have a 9", but I'll only be running a 5.slow, so I figure an 8 is strong enough, and it would use less HP, but... Would it worth my while just to find an 8" posi and stick it in there, or search for a complete 9". Almost seems more cost effective to find a 9" and build it the way I want, but I can't seem to find any of the right width. So, anyone have ANYTHING? What should I do? :D

·
Registered
12,048 Posts
Hey PM, whats on that parts car of yours? I need to purchase some parts and figured I'd ask you (and everyone else reading this). Need the pedal bracket for a 67-68. Seems someone torched mine getting it out.

·
Registered
383 Posts
JohnnyK said:
Hey PM, whats on that parts car of yours? I need to purchase some parts and figured I'd ask you (and everyone else reading this). Need the pedal bracket for a 67-68. Seems someone torched mine getting it out.
How bad is yours? Can it be fixed using a good one as a guide? The parts car does have a bracket and I have mine out of my Coupe. They are both Auto cars. Also have those bolts for the shock tower brackets.
Mike.

·
Registered
383 Posts
390fastback said:
Looking for a driver side window regulator for a 67 Mustang. If anyone has a good one let me know, a freind is looking for one. Apparently the repos aren't worth a dam.
Did you find a reg? I have an extra one. If the '67 '68 are the same.
Mike.

·
Registered
12,048 Posts
OOh, PERHAPS it coudl be fixed. I don't know.. Looks like someone took a torch to it, I don't know how much is missing. Are the autos and manuals the same for hte pedal support? I would think so? But I don't really know actually. :D

·
Registered
12,048 Posts
Ok, looking for my 1967..

Strut Rods

I need an oil pan for my late model 5.0. I guess any early style 289-302 type is supposed to work?

·
Registered
12,048 Posts
Ok, looking for 1 strut rod

Need some rear shock plates (Mount under the leaf springs, u-bolts go through em, etc).. Rusty is fine, as long as they aren't weak.. Thanks!

·
Registered
12,048 Posts
Anyone parting out a Fox body by chance? Need some things for my 67.. E-brake lever and cables.. Clutch cable and all the attachments, throttle cable, and various other things.. I'd take em off myself. Thanks guys!

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
fender leo said:
i might be in the market for a 289 -4 speed
if the one you talked about is still available
This coming fall/winter. I will removing my bellhousing and 4 speed because I'm putting in a T5 conversion.

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
fender leo said:
i'd be very interrested if your still willing to part with it?
Sure, in the next 2-3 weeks I plan to start taking it apart. I will get the tag number off the tranny and let you know. I also have a hurst comp+ shifter too.

Where are you located?

21 - 40 of 62 Posts