Vintage Mustang Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

Not sure what the actual name for the part needed is: The top panel that the dash pad is connected to on the 71 coupe (with five bolts) has three metal spring tabs/clips that hook in and hold that panel flush. I am looking for one of those clips if anyone has one for sale. Thanks.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts