Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm wanting high-backs for my '66, in black with comfort weave. I don't know what years would qualify. Probably '69-70. I'm in Atlanta and would drive a couple hundred miles to pick up.

·
Premium Member
10,054 Posts
It sounds like you're looking for '69-'70 Mach 1 seats. I have them in my '65.

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
These are the originals in a 70 but you get the idea. Guy really liked how they came out with the TMI covers.

Attachments

·
Registered
79 Posts
I have a pair of 69 Mach I high back seats available for sale. They are original and probably need to be recovered. I am asking $500 for the pair. I am in Niceville, FL (near Destin & Ft. Walton Beach). You can email me at [email protected] if interested. I recently sold my Mach I and no longer need them. Thank you!

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
I'm wanting high-backs for my '66, in black with comfort weave. I don't know what years would qualify. Probably '69-70. I'm in Atlanta and would drive a couple hundred miles to pick up.
I have a couple of sets that may work, one is $200.00 for the pair, and the other $250.00/pair. Problem is, they are in Wisconsin and shipping would be a concern. Jack

·
Registered
79 Posts
Do you have photos?
Yes, I have photos but would like to send them via email. Just email me with your email address. I just pulled them out of storage and yes, they will need to be recovered. Let me know if interested. Thanks!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts