Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
NOS and cheap are not usually together...I wish I could find NOS cheap. if you have already talked to Perkins, then you know what the top price will be. Buy off eBay, and you may find stuff cheaper than Bob. I don’t know Bob, but he is “The Man“ for rare and NOS stuff.

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
Sorry for the input...good luck with that!

·
Premium Member
5,043 Posts
Didn't this start off with you bashing Bob Perkins for his prices on this and other forums. Then I said how you like to fish. Forgive me about saying anything about Chevy. I like them both , I just turn my hat around , one side is ford the other well you know. LOL

Best of luck on your searching.

Troy

·
Premium Member
3,357 Posts
These are the most uncivil and worst posts I have ever seen on this forum.

·
Premium Member
5,043 Posts
How does Bob feel about being throw-en under the bus. And you called my parts Junk. Wow!!

And your a friend. I do not know Bob but I do understand about being in business and what it takes to stay in business , He sure does not need what you posted about him. Maybe you should have the moderator delete this whole post and you take out the part about Bob. Get your want add back to Civil request on all the forums. And reply to people that try to help you even if does not work out. It's called common courtesy. Just a suggestion no need for stressing Jack.

Troy

1 - 12 of 12 Posts