Vintage Mustang Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!
  • May's Ride of the Month contest ended with a tie! Go to this thread to vote on the winner! VOTE HERE
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm in the process of restoring a 69 Mach1 SCJ which is missing most of the good stuff. Major items needed are an oil cooler, 428 Shaker assembly, 428CJ heads...

Let me know what you may have.

Sledge
412-721-4622

·
Registered
443 Posts
i am putting together a new oil cooler set-up using all NOS parts as a guide...email me if interested...we are not 100% finished with them but we have the correct cooler,,just waiting on the correct hoses to be made..when we have tehm in hand our kits will be for sale..Thanks jack

[email protected]
864-266-1189

·
Registered
9 Posts
I have a 428 shaker setup, which includes the base, breather lid, mid-plate, and scoop. I do not have the snorkel or heat shield. $1800.00 plus shipping.

·
Registered
228 Posts
I agree! How is anyone suppose to find items they need if they don't get any responses! Thats what the wanted ads are for- to let people know what you need and if they have it, they will answer your ad. Makes two people happy!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts