Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wanted: 65 thru 70 Shelby project...OR...67 GT500 Clone.
Cash buyer!

Thanks,
Jeff

·
Premium Member
4,318 Posts
I spoke to a guy who has a 70 Shelby GT500 for sale today. It has 43000 miles and in very nice condition. He wants $60000 for it. PM me if you want the contact information.

Car is in South Carolina.

·
Registered
187 Posts
I might consider parting with my 67 GT500 #1833 in the Shelby Registry, It has undergone a complete new suspension and paint with lemans stripes, has a set of Magstars and a set of tenspokes, all Shelby equipment, comes with a balanced 428CJ with 2X4 BBLs, new brake lines new fuel lines,rebuilt 9" posi rear with all new brakes front and rear, just to much to list! Car needs to be assembled,This is a perfect rustfree body that was soda blasted to bear metal on a rotissei,frame was checked with a laser alignement and found to be perfect, color is dark blue with white stripes, i have reciepts for all work plus documentation from SAAC, price is not cheap but i am thinking about a streetrod so if the offer is reasonable i might part with it. Please send me a PM if you think you might be interested.

·
Registered
223 Posts
My dad owns a 1968 GT-500 and wants to sell. He is asking $40,000 US for it. It is unrestored, but is not, I repeat, not a trashbox. If you are serious, e-mail me at [email protected]
-------------------------------------------
1972 Mach 1 351CJ-C6-9" 4.11 Detroit Locker
Yep, it goes fast!!! ::

1 - 5 of 5 Posts