Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everybody. I am in need of a set of upper control arms with the four bolt bolt joint. If anybody has a set please let me know. Thank you

·
Registered
296 Posts
I think from your other post you are looking for 68 arms. I have a used set of 65-66 upper arms w/o ball joints or shafts (stripped shaft threads) that you can have if they are useful to you (Just sitting in my scrap steel pile). I went with global west arms.

I believe from your profile you are in San Diego; I am in Santee. PM me if interested. I also have a new set of upper ball joints I would sell with the arms.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I think from your other post you are looking for 68 arms. I have a used set of 65-66 upper arms w/o ball joints or shafts (stripped shaft threads) that you can have if they are useful to you (Just sitting in my scrap steel pile). I went with global west arms.

I believe from your profile you are in San Diego; I am in Santee. PM me if interested. I also have a new set of upper ball joints I would sell with the arms.
We should meet up sometime. Do you run with the SoCal stands group down here? Always looking for more classic car people. I’ll see the difference between the arms and let you know if it will work.

·
Registered
296 Posts
We should meet up sometime. Do you run with the SoCal stands group down here? Always looking for more classic car people. I’ll see the difference between the arms and let you know if it will work.
It would be nice to meet up with some like minded gearheads. I am not aware of the Socal Stands group. My 66 Coupe is not a driver at the moment. I picked it up two years ago, and it hasn’t been on the road for 20 years. I plan to change that in the next year/two.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts