Vintage Mustang Forums banner

41 - 60 of 121 Posts

·
Registered
995 Posts
Is it just me, I can't seem to "highlight" a section of text to copy or move the cursor, even when I'm typing a post.
I'm able to do it, I'm using my MacBook now.

·
Registered
4,833 Posts
the new format sucks
if you ever wanted to get rid of me you may have done it

·
Registered
104 Posts
the new format sucks
if you ever wanted to get rid of me you may have done it
When you get a bunch of people who like older vehicles you are probably also looking at people who don't like change. :unsure:

The new format is awesome and much needed and no doubt a million times easier to support. (y)

Thank you!

·
Registered
595 Posts
I realize that I'm getting older and the older I get, the less I like change. I too, dislike the new layout but I'm trying hard to get used to it because I know that in the end, we, as members have absolutely no control or even voice in forum design. As I'm getting older I'm also realizing that it's pointless and a waste of increasingly precious energy to complain about the things you can't change.

Just my .02

·
Registered
2,424 Posts
This "new and improved" tabletish style upgrade to the forum is freakin terrible. The usability is non-existant. Can we please just go back the the version before the last version?

·
Registered
4,703 Posts
It doesn't look like you can even edit a post. This is my favorite group but I may go back to frequenting the other forums more.
You can edit, I did last night...

Allen

Yes, the word "Edit" is beside the post number and time stamp....then you hit save below the type window.

·
Registered
300 Posts
You can edit, I did lat night...

Allen

Yes, the word "EDIT" is beside the post number and time stamp....then you hit save below the type window.
AHEM! edit that lat post, Allen!:whistle:

·
Registered
4,703 Posts
First impressions...I find the new layout on my iPad difficult to read and over run with ads. Many of the small features are improved though and it seems much faster and reliable so far. For some reason my avatar is gone as is my signature picture

41 - 60 of 121 Posts