Vintage Mustang Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!
  • May's Ride of the Month contest ended with a tie! Go to this thread to vote on the winner! VOTE HERE

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well the saga continues. Our landlord is being nasty, so we will be moving a week earlier. Plan to be in Mansfield on the 3rd or 4th of Jan. Leaving Phoenix morning of the first.
We so did not need this. I am rushing to get the Mustang together enough for storage-everything I have needs to be installed or fit inside of the car, no outside of car storage available. Got to get engine block and heads together,mount to trans, put headers and intake on, bag it all twice,and drop it into engine compartment. Get tires/wheels on, load up with parts, and have it ready to flatbed to sisters house next Saturday. Plus get house ready.
Plus tell my boss of earlier move date. They won't be happy. They are still hoping I change my mind and stay.
AAAAGGGGGHHHHHHHHH
:jawdrop:

Russ

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
Sorry to hear things are going a little "tougher" than planned.It sounds like you have quite a bit of work to get done before the big move.When you get in the area and settled in.. (I am about 1 hr North of Mansfield)..give me a shout..I hope the trip is boring and uneventful :lol:..(I mean that in a good way...stay safe ;))..

Joe

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yeah, boring and uneventfull would be nice. no excitement needed on this trip. we will have enough excitement just trying to finish packing.
Been working on the Mustang. Had trouble just getting the lugnuts on. Going to just start loading up the interior with boxes of parts, and hope I can fit it all in.

All I know for sure is that I am going to be exhausted for a couple of days after we get to Mansfield. But we will be travelling around, so I am really looking forward to meeting you and everyone else back there in person.

Russ

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks. we are going to need it. :winkgrin:

·
Registered
2,114 Posts
Hey Russ...Welcome to Ohio !!
don't forget to change your "address" on your info. You are stuck here now :)
Glad to have you join us.
Robin

1 - 6 of 6 Posts