Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, Just wanted to see if anyone was planning on coming to this peticular show. I'm going to drive my 66 Emberglo mustang so keep a look out for me. It was 700 cars last year so if you're in the area, it's worth the look.

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
Got any more info on it Jesse? Where..when?I would be coming from Fremont area on Rt. 20. I already have plans for a mustang only show in Columbus this Sunday..if it is on Sat. I may be able to make it.

Joe

·
Registered
81 Posts
I'm located in Monroe MI, which is about 1 hour 15 min away. I'm taking it that the car show is in Wauseon Ohio. Do you have any more info on it. (time, day, fee) Thanks

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey all again, Sorry to post this car show so late but it's tomorrow, Tuesday August 19th. I hope to see some of you there, if not see you next year!
Sorry for posting so late.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry again, I'm looking at postcard they sent me and it's from 6-9, registering only till 8, dash plaques, and a live band, Villaruz Sisters & Co....The cruises are all through the summer on every Tuesday night, July through August, and once a month they have Super Cruise which is tomorrow. Again sorry for such late notice.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey all again, The show was a great time. 681 cars joined in the show, I took some pictures of my car and the show and will post them soon.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts