Vintage Mustang Forums banner

Waving at YOUNG Chicks from a '65 Vert. Pic

1K views 11 replies 9 participants last post by  HoosierBuddy 
#1 ·
Better get ready to hide your daughters dads. Looks like my youngest might be a chip off the old block! /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif

http://home.earthlink.net/~pirateship/DSC25009.JPG

That center seatbelt is coming in handy in back.

Phil

#3 ·
Great, my 2 year old thinks your son is "cute", and she now wants me to paint the 67 Vert red. Guess I have to check into the VMF after the kids go to sleep from now on. /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

#7 ·
Great picture, Phil. One worth holding on to!

I really like your car's color by the way...what exactly is it? Yeah, I know it's red, but is it a stock Ford color that I could ask for by name or number or did you have it custom made? Looks really sharp!

#8 ·
Hmm. I thought he was flicking a booger/forums/images/icons/shocked.gif, just like Dad!

Nice pic. Isn't is great to have kids riding along in your classic!

Enjoy the weather while you can...

#12 ·
Good spot on the paint guys. My car was painted metallic green when I bought it. I always figured it must have been what the guy had in his gun from the previous car. That was the only logical reason I could come up with for using a late model GM metalic green on an old mustang.

My paint code shows the car was rangoon red from the factory. I've seen several rangoon cars that are very sharp...but it isn't my personal favorite. I love red. I love orange. Rangoon is kind of in the middle.

Victory red is GMs late model truck red. If you see any chevy or GMC truck that is red, that's the color. I'm talking pickups...vans are different. It's a two stage paint job...base coat clear coat. It's not all that expensive. It's readily available. Hell, you can buy exact match touch up paint for it in rattle cans or toenail polish bottles at any Walmart.

I even ordered my 2002 Tahoe to match my mustang. What a deal.

Phil

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.