Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
DISCLAIMER

This post is not intended to start a flame war or insult anyone.

/DISCLAIMER

Just curious if any of you guys test satellite as a hobby. I got ECM'd the other day and can't get up and running again. I figured what the heck you guys are so helpful with Mustang problems maybe one of you could help me out with this problem. Hopefully someone that has exprience with the DS Logic programmers.

Thanks,

O67M

·
Premium Member
4,928 Posts
Heck I spent over a day just trying to tune in my satellite HDTV....think I'd be the last one you'd wanna ask! :: :: ::

·
Premium Member
5,079 Posts
Sorry Conrad, I use to help set up Satellite systems in Portland in 88 ,had a hard time getting off the dirty channel :p F4.New technolegy surpasses my current capabilities. ::
Troy ; Have a AA degree but only used it to repair Slot machines in Lake Tahoe. ::

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Heck you guys need to look up the Silver Bullet Enforcer reciever...Ken you had trouble lining up a dish for 1 sattelite the silver bullet enforcer will pick up to 7 sattelites (using like 3 or 4 dishes) and over 2,700 channels for free.

-O67M

·
Premium Member
4,928 Posts
Mines a Motorola HDTV reciever....I lined up 9 sats on a 10 foot dish (moves)...C-band and digital :: ;) trust me ....the only "free" stuff is shopping and Save your soul channels! :: :: ::

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ahh we be talking about 2 different things ken. I'm talking about having 4 mini dishes pointed different directions on your house to pick up different DISH & BEV sattelites.

And yup you can get all 2700 for free (or something like that).

I personally only get the DISH stuff I think it's a little overkill to have more than one mini dish on your house. But 2k+ channels is tempting. :D

-O67M

1 - 7 of 7 Posts