Vintage Mustang Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Afterall, it's been a slow Friday, right? Just wanted to share this pic I took of a neat sunrise the other morning. It's got the look of a forest fire. This is looking out my back yard. If it's too small, you can see it better at my cardomain site.

http://memimage.cardomain.com/member_images/5/web/401000-401999/401796_43.jpg

·
Registered
3,897 Posts
We are very very fortunate to be living in the west with some of the most beautiful and clear skys in the world! Blue skys, vibrant clouds, picturesque sunrises and sunsets really make you appreciate living. ::

Guess I better go to sleep now, I get to go to work at 4:30am tommorrow...another chance to witness a beautiful sunrise... :p I hate working early in the morning on my day off, and to start that early...........the sunrise will make up for everything. Goodnight!

·
Registered
480 Posts
Yeah, sunrises out west sure are nice. Spent som time out in Tucson with my mom a few weeks ago, same picture. Of course back here in charleston I can watch teh sun come up over the ocean ::

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.