Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In cleaning out my sister and her husband's estate after they died last year, I found about 1000 brand new Monty Python Cards in a box. They owned a Games Store. Anyway, the cards have scenes from the movie, and quotes, like The Frozen Land of Nador (In the frozen land of Nador, they were forced to eat Robin's Minstrel's, And there was much rejoicing", A Scratch (Now Stand Aside worthy adversary", 'Tis but a scratch. . A Scratch!?, Your arm's off!.. No, it isn't - Well, what's that then? - I've had worse - You Liar!, Come on, you Pansy!", Repression (Come and see the violence inherent in the system! Help, Help, I'm being repressed). There is a game attached to this, but I do not have the rules.

I can probably toss about 10 of them in an envelope. So if you want them, just send me a SASE, and they are yours for free. I won't keep your stupid stamp! :: If you want 20 of them, just put on 2 stamps ! I laughed a bunch sorting them out, your turn. Bob "Monty" Hendrick 1514 Braeburn Drive Richardson TX 75082

·
Just some guy
67 coupe, 69 Sportsroof, 86 hatchback
20,665 Posts
ACK! More useless crap that I want but will only clutter up the house more. RUN AWAY, RUN AWAY!
Very nice of you to offer though. ::

·
Registered
4,800 Posts
I'll take some. My eight year old and I watched Holy Grail earlier in the summer and now he likes to dress up as a knight and say "Bring me a Shubbery" and "We are the Knights who say Ni" and stuff like that.

I'm in, Thanks.

J. Boggs

ps. I lived on Wateka Way in Richardson from about 1980-83.

·
Registered
721 Posts
Bob I've sent you an email about those cards.

Nelson.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts