Vintage Mustang Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Back in the mid-to-late 80's, there was a classic rock radio station in the DC area that gave away a dozen (yes 12) early Mustangs (65 and 66s I believe) as prizes at the end of a year-long contest. (I think they gave away a dozen Harley's the following year.) Anyway, I've always wondered about those Mustangs, who won them, what kind of shape they were in and where they might be now. Does anyone here have one or know of one? Just curious. Its one of those things I think about sometime. Cheers.

Oh, BTW, please keep in mind that its been almost 20 years now and my memory isn't what it used to be, so forgive any mistakes in the details. They say the memory is the second thing to go. I've forgotten what goes first.

Gary

·
Registered
622 Posts
I don't recall the contest - but there was a classic rock 105.9 WCXR. We now have a Smooth Jazz 105.9. They cut it over July 31, 1994. I was on my way to my wedding rehearsal.... I was traumatized by going from Bob Seger to Kenny G....

1 - 2 of 2 Posts