Vintage Mustang Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What a great feeling, There ain't no party like a Detroit party.....
10 Stanley cups, 3 in the last six years....
Lets repeat next year....
Sorry to see Scotty go. The greatest coach in pro sports.
Scotty skated over to his owner Mike Illich with the cup in his hands and said Mike this is it....

·
Registered
539 Posts
No no, Detroit won but to call them hockeytown is blasphemy. Until Detroit wins 23 Stanley Cups they are nothing.

G

·
Each of the Wings should get a classic Mustang of their choice! Wouldn't it be nice to see them ride down Woodward Ave. during their victory parade with those Mustangs rumbling.

23 Stanley Cups. No, not yet. But how about 9 TITLES for Scotty Bowman! There's no denying he's the best and that this team was the best . . . EVER!

Congradulations Detroit Red Wings,

A Michigander (and home of the Mustang, of course)

·
Registered
2,987 Posts
Ok I will put in my .02. I don't watch hokey or really like it. Thats why I have stayed out of the Red wings post. But since I live in Michigan. I guess I will say it, WAY TO GO RED WINGS!!!!! My dad loves the red wings. My question? When the heck are the Detroit Lions Gonna do something!!!!!!!!!! I love Football I die every year with the Lions!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
391 Posts
Redwings? Hockey? Michigan? I thought all of that part of the world was in Canada. Aren't you part of Windsor or something?

Just kidding....

Enjoy the moment. It was a great game last night. The Lions, however, will only be meat for the BBQ when the Texans start playing this fall.

G

·
Way to go Wings.... Dallas has had a little trouble getting the water to freeze this year but it wasn't too long ago they brought the big silver trophy back to Texas for a stay. Now how about those Texas Longhorns!!!! College World Series here we come.

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
Way to go Detroit !! /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif It was a great series !!

But, Hockey town ?? Sorry but Toronto is totally 100 % hockey nuts /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif and I know this from people that have been to Detroit and Toronto during the playoffs. Toronto goes ballistic even when they win the semi-finals /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

1 - 8 of 8 Posts