Vintage Mustang Forums banner

161 - 179 of 179 Posts

·
Administrator
19,651 Posts

Can't be repetitive enough apparently. The message doesn't seem to be getting through that there are no children on the forum who need their hand held. Mostly middle-aged men just trying to get used to some major changes they don't particularly care for.

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
in the old forum you could go to a users page and there was a place to click to see topics STARTED by said user. is that gone or am I just not seeing it? someone recently posted about looking at a thread they started but didn't have a link.

·
Registered
3,207 Posts
Apparently we are all squares now! I like it!

·
Administrator
19,651 Posts
The vast majority of legacy avatars seem to fit a lot better into a square shape so I have to say that's a great improvement.

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
in the old forum you could go to a users page and there was a place to click to see topics STARTED by said user. is that gone or am I just not seeing it? someone recently posted about looking at a thread they started but didn't have a link.

so have the new guys left the building already?

anyone have an answer to my question?

·
Registered
3,207 Posts
The last forum format had 2 links to quickly find our individual posts and threads that each of us started. Personally I found them to be very helpful to easily locate. So, where are they now?
Click on your Avatar "square" in the upper right corner, click "My Profile" click "latest Activity" will show your most recent threads. You will have to search your user name to find the rest. Clicking My Profile and then "Discussions" will bring up your most recent posts.

You can also click on the 4 vertical dots to the right of your avatar and go to advanced search and enter a username and search, but gone is the search by "thread starter" option. Also the "sort by" tab defaults to relevance and not date.

That's what I've been able to figure out so far. Hopefully I'm still missing something.

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
i'm pretty sure those guys left us hanging, seems the new owners or mods or whatever they were don't come back anymore to answer questions.

·
Administrator
19,651 Posts
Well, not so much on weekends they don't...

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
Every now and then I see these errors pop up. Just got one this morning at approximately 0745 EST and got a screen shot. The page came right back when I refreshed the page but this isn't the first time I've seen these so there may be some underlying problem.

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
Probably not. But they did ask if we saw any errors when they swapped over to the new software so I'm just going to keep on posting the errors in the hopes that just maybe that'll give someone the information they need to make things better.

Whether they actually do or not is something altogether different.

161 - 179 of 179 Posts