Vintage Mustang Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!
  • May's Ride of the Month contest ended with a tie! Go to this thread to vote on the winner! VOTE HERE
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
100 out of 100!!! Thanks guys!
R

·
Registered
2,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
remember the "argument" (Russ' hijacked post)?
I was serious about it being a set up.
The criteria was to see how far would a person would go to be "right".
Part of the sequence was also to try to bring in support for either side and see if it fueled the central person. Jim you were the central person.
I could not have manipulated a better situation.
I owe you one :)

Robin

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Congratulations!

I had to look up what is "bioethics" as I had not heard of this. Sounds like one of those touchy feely courses that I hated and did my best to just get by!!

"Bioethics is the philosophical study of the ethical controversies brought about by advances in biology and medicine. Bioethicists are concerned with the ethical questions that arise in the relationships among life sciences, biotechnology, medicine, politics, law, philosophy, and theology."

·
Registered
4,234 Posts
Robin, I'm glad that I could be part of your little ruse :/

·
Registered
2,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
windsoto said:
"Bioethics is the philosophical study of the ethical controversies brought about by advances in biology and medicine. Bioethicists are concerned with the ethical questions that arise in the relationships among life sciences, biotechnology, medicine, politics, law, philosophy, and theology."
that's it :) I am glad it is not a "touchy feely" course....The prof makes us use psychological models to back our "opinions". Act Utilitarianism....Kantianism....Ross' prima fasciae...
Some heavy topics such as using animals in research, as well as fund allocation in Healthcare.
She also includes some lighthearted things to keep us from cooking our brains.
She is a great teacher.

Robin

1 - 7 of 7 Posts