Vintage Mustang Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 160 Posts

·
Registered
6,031 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Allen Gray (aka: plummer55) died last night in his sleep. I do not have any more details than that. His wife asked me to inform everyone and thank you for your friendship to him. I had grown close to him over the last few months, and we were looking forward to traveling together to CF2, but that was evidently not meant to be.

He was 42. He leaves behind a wife and a 5 year old daughter.

God rest his soul and comfort his family.

I will be bringing a card to CF2 for everyone there to sign. I will also be collecting donations via PayPal to purchase a flower arrangement for his family. Any money in excess of the cost of the flowers will be forwarded to his wife. Send donations to [email protected], and I will take care of the arrangements.

·
1,215 Posts
Oh no. My how fragile life can be! Somehow today, the Mustang seems just a little less
important. My he rest well in the big corral in the sky.

My thoughts and prayers for you and his family.

Regards,

·
Premium Member
7,773 Posts
I don't know what to say. I feel like I've lost a close friend and I only knew him through chat and in messages here. 42 is WAY too young. Very sad news.

His family will be in my thoughts and prayers. He'll be sorely missed.

-bob
:-(

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Tell the family, sorry for their loss. Life is too short. God bless the family. What a bummer!

Maybe we could all pitch in a get a flower arrangement (or memorial) sent to the funeral?

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
Oh man...I don't know what to say. /forums/images/icons/frown.gif Allen was a great guy, even though I didn't know him all that well. He'll be in my prayers. /forums/images/icons/frown.gif

·
Registered
1969 Mustang GT Convertible
581 Posts
That is terrible news. I'll keep his family in my prayers.

·
Registered
302 Posts
I will go home tonight and give my 5 year old daughter an extra long hug and say an extra prayer for another 5 year old.

·
Premium Member
2,636 Posts
Man, that's terrible. Give our collective regards to his wife and daughter. No words we have will ease thier pain.

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
My deepest, most sincere sympathies goes out to his family and close friends. I did not get to meet him face to face, but had several enjoyable chats with him over the last year or so.

While there are no words to soothe those hurt the most by his passing, at least we can rejoice in the fact that God chose to take him in his sleep. Hopefully he was dreaming of good things like the love of his wife and children.

God Bless.

·
Administrator
19,514 Posts
Oh no, that's heartbreaking news. I enjoyed many conversations with him in the chatroom. My condolences go out to his family.

·
Banned
4,577 Posts
Our thoughts and Prayers will be his family. This really makes you step back and think of what priorities you have set in your life, as their is no guarantees of tomorrow. His post and knowledge will be missed!

·
Registered
7,671 Posts
What a shock!

42 is way too young to pass on, a terrible loss for the ones he left behind....

I feel that I should know him thru his posts and communicating with him in the chat room, as with everyone of the great people that I've met thru this forum.

Brings life into perspective. Let's be happy for him, he's in a much better place..........

Truly very, very sorry!
John (Art) Farr

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
I'd like to extend our deepest sympathy and condolences to his family and to those out here who knew him. Such a tragedy can never be understood by those of us left to hold the pieces. All we can do is support the living and the memory of the man we all knew. Go with God our friend and know you made a difference for many, many people.
In our Thoughts and Prayers,
The McKeown's

1 - 20 of 160 Posts