1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
Welcome here. Thanks for your support.

·
Registered
637 Posts
A hardy 'Welcome" to Adam's Polishes and thanks for supporting this forum. I'll be looking further into your products when my current supply runs low. Thanks again. Dave R.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hey Everyone, we want to say hi to all of the forum members here at Vintage-Mustang! We look forward to getting involved in the Mustang community here to help answer detailing questions and offer tips and advice for making your gorgeous rides shine to their maximum potential!

If you aren't familiar with Adam's Polishes, we are an automotive detailing company founded and operated by detailing enthusiasts. We just celebrated our 16th anniversary last month! We provide local made products designed to simplify the detailing process, striving for excellence in every product, and always engaging in continuous innovation. Over 90% of our products are Made in the USA, and we take pride in our awesome customer service, while having a fun, friendly atmosphere.

It's been super busy the last few weeks with detailing season now upon us, but I'm working on getting an exclusive discount code set up for forum members. I will keep everyone informed of any contests, sales, and promotions that we will be running...hopefully one later this week! Thank you, and we would be honored to earn your business.

Respectfully,
[email protected]

1 - 4 of 4 Posts