Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,989 Posts
Who's this Dan fella? Just kiddin, Dan's been a huge ally with my Mustang project. Just got my PS box back this morning from Chockostang and looks nice and new just like Daves above.

Box now turns smoother than I ever thought possible and zero slop. It was even painted nicely which I didn't even expect. The 45 year old rag joint that I left on it even looks new again - geez Dan - I know you explained the process to me earlier today but I'm still baffled (in a good way) how that happened. Looked so nice, I got on phone and was able to cancel my new coupler that's been on back order. Must be some kinda Santa Clause hot rod magic goin on out there in that shop. Whatever it is, keep it up.

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
Welcome here! Keep up the good work. Never read anything bad about anything you do.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Bought a rebuilt box from him last year.....Best money spent....Should have done it years ago......Best service and advice.......Welcome.......

·
Registered
715 Posts
I have bought parts from Dan for 3 cars, even sold him a couple from Ebay, and called him with questions regarding drum to disc swap on my vert. He has always been extremely helpful and courteous .
I recommend him highly!
Scott

·
Registered
635 Posts
Dan and his wife Carol are both very easy to talk to. Dan is very easy to reach and just a good guy to deal with. I bought a rebuilt box from Chockostang and then Dan had to overhaul my control valve to correct a poorly done previous rebuild. Nice to find someone who is so easy to deal with. Dave R.

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
Recommended Dan just today to a UK based enthusiast with a poorly steering box.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts